Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Intro to Tiara's Glitz

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog.
Without further ado, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Tiara. I’m a 21 year old college student studying Finance. I have a strong faith in God, I enjoy reading blogs, cooking, interior design, and fashion.

I have an amazing little brother and sister who bring so much joy into my life. Here is a photo from my 21st Birthday Party of my brother Garrett and my sister Kayla.

I decided to start my own blog to share my all of the things near and dear to my heart. I want to share my home with you, as well as some of my favorite recipes and maybe even some what I wore posts.

I encourage you to comment on my posts with honest opinions. That is the beauty of blogging. I can share my opinion of something in hopes of hearing your opinions. Whether you like with my posts or not I want to know what you are thinking. I just ask that you please keep the comments clean, I don’t mind criticism but I ask that you be polite and stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment