Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Years Resolutions

 
I am such a bad blogger. I haven’t posted anything since August, oh my. Well things are going to change in the New Year. I have made a list of 12 things that I want to change for the New Year. I even put blogging daily on my list so I promise to be a better blogger. 


12 Changes for 2012
1. Live a God first life every day.
2. Get some muscles.
3. Live below my means. Budget.
4. Be more positive. Random acts of kindness.
5. Stop changing my major!!!
6. Cook more often.
7. Find a better/second job.
8. Read a book a month.
9. Blog on a daily basis.
10. Spend more time with my family.
11. Get fixed up more often.
12. Get organized.


The thing about New Year’s Resolutions is that it always seems that as soon as February comes around I have forgotten all about my resolutions. Not this time, I’m holding myself accountable by blogging the list.  Starting January 1, I'll be posting some exciting things so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment